[cstex] EuroBachoTeX 2007

Petr Sojka sojka at fi.muni.cz
Thu Mar 22 21:00:18 CET 2007

Dobry den,

pred nejakou dobou posilal do TeXovych listu kolega Kuben toto:

Dear friends of TeX and its future,

EuroBachoTeX 2007 conference
http://www.gust.org.pl/conferences/EuroBachoTeX2007
will be held from 28. 4. 2007 to 2. 5. 2007 at Bachotek, near Brodnice,
in the north-east of Poland. This meeting, organized by GUST and CSTUG,
is targeted for all people interested in the future employment of TeX
based typesetting and typography. Following BachoTeX tradition, the
event not only meets high scientific standards, but has the friendly
social athmosphere.

As the conference is an ideal meeting place for people from the Central
Europe, CSTUG weighs up the possibility to organize a bus for
participants of EuroTeX from the Czech Republic, Slovakia,
Hungary, Austria, Germany, Poland and perhaps other countries.
Our decision depends on the number of the persons seriously
interested in this bus. The supposed road map would be Bratislava,
Brno, Praha and then to Poland. It can change depending on the interest
of participants.

Please be so kind to inform the members of your local TUGs about such
a possibility to travel to EuroTeX. We need to know the number of persons seriously
interested in the bus till the end of February to be able to decide about
the definite road map, the price etc.  They can contact me at the e-mail address
given below.

In case there will not be enough people interested in the bus CSTUG
will partially support the transport by cars of its members only.

Sincerely,
                Jaromir Kuben
                president at cstug.cz

Jelikoz zajem o bus byl temer nulovy, bude realizovana druha varianta, a to
castecna podpora dopravy [aktivnich] ucastniku konference auty.
Pokud nekdo z Vas jeste vaha s ucasti na konferenci, ozvete se prosim
na mou adresu jeste tento tyden. Na konferenci se shromazdil atraktivni
program, bylo poslano temer 50 abstraktu, z toho 4 z Ceska.
Do konce brezna je slevneny konferencni poplatek.
Proto nevahejte, a pokud se zajimate o budoucnost v oblasti
nasledniku TeXu, nevahejte.

S uctou a pozdravem
Petr Sojka, za CSTUG