emTeX update

Eberhard Mattes mattes at azu.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 21 16:43:29 CEST 1996

I've refreshed emTeX with the June 1996 version of LaTeX.  Moreover,
I've updated the DC fonts (10.95pt TFM files and dxbase.mf), mf4b.zip
(mf4b.rem had a small error), and tex4b.zip (new version of
plain.tex).  The following files have been replaced on ftp.dante.de:

/tex-archive/systems/msdos/emtex:

  CHANGES.ENG CHANGES.GER DISKETTE.DOC INSTALL.ENG INSTALL.GER
  QUICK.ENG QUICK.GER README.ENG README.GER
  first.zip fontdc.zip l2base.zip l2input.zip l2tools.zip mf4b.zip tex4b.zip

/tex-archive/systems/msdos/emtex/betatest:

  README.INS install.dat install.exe install.ovl

The update should be available on ftp.tex.ac.uk and ftp.cdrom.com
soon.

Eberhard Mattes <mattes at azu.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>