Dvidrv 1.5b (fwd)

Petr Sojka sojka at daeron.ics.muni.cz
Wed Jun 22 12:09:34 CEST 1994

Forwarded message:
:
: >What are the changes from 1.5a? It works great for me. Should I
: >upgrade?
:
: Version 1.5b (21-Jun-1994)
: --------------------------
:
: -   Executables which exploit the numeric coprocessor are now included.
:
: -   For +font-load-limit:-1, dvihplj 1.5a used TFM files for missing fonts
:     even if the TFM files were not for built-in printer fonts.
:
: -   dvihplj has new options for selecting the paper source: +source and
:     +manual-feed.
:
: -   Transformation of big characters with +transformation:3 or
:     +transformation:6 caused internal errors or crashes.
:
: -   dviscr did not accept the +ruler option.
:
: -   dviscr did not completely suppress the status line for +status-line:off
:
: -   Input and output now works even if running a driver under Emacs under
:     OS/2.
:
: -   Rules protruding over the top edge of the paper are no longer omitted in
:     gray scaling mode; other objects, however, are still omitted.  This also
:     applies to dvidot and dvihplj.
:
: -   dvidot: TRAILER is now written at the end of the file.
:
: -   dvipm: Pictures were sometimes mirrored.
:
: Jan Joris Vereijken                                          janjoris at acm.org