[cstex] {Disarmed} FW: TypeShorts 2012

Pavel Striz striz at fame.utb.cz
Wed May 16 22:54:42 CEST 2012

Pro zajemce,

hezky vecer od ps

Od: TypeTalks [mailto:info=typetalks.org at cmail5.com] za uživatele TypeTalks
Odesláno: 16. května 2012 8:51
Komu: Pavel Stříž
Předmět: TypeShorts 2012

 <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-l-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-k/> TypeTalks logo

 <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-e-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-r/> Is this email not displaying correctly?

 Typešortky <http://i1.cmail5.com/ei/r/15/131/085/csimport/typeshorts2012_newsletter.203638.png>

TypeShorts, 21 June in Brno

Dear Pavel,

this year we decided not to do our TypeTalks conference. Instead we organize a small, informal evening called TypeShorts. It is an event full of short type presentations (exactly 321 seconds long) presented in a relaxed atmosphere of a bar/café (we still need to have the venue confirmed).

Among our first speakers are Marcus Sterz (FaceType), Jiří Toman (Sudetype), David Březina (Rosetta Type Foundry), Vít Zemčík (Czech TV), Martin Hrdina (architect and designer) and there are more to be announced. The talks will be in Czech or English.

The price is very favourable, but increases with every new registered participant, and the capacity is limited. So hurry up and register now!

 <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-l-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-c/> Read more here »
Č <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-l-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-q/> těte více zde »

Please spread the love and let your friends and colleagues know about TypeShorts. You can  <http://typetalks.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-dtjiulyud-D0E4FB89-hlxljy-l-v> forward this email or use Twitter or facebook.

 <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-fb-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-e/> Facebook Like Button  <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-tw-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-s/> Tweet Button

If you want to speak at TypeShorts, let us know! We try to keep the platform open to anyone who has something to say, professionals as well as students. Cross-subject talks are welcome! See the  <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-l-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-a/> TypeShorts™ rules online first and if you feel like it, send us an email with a brief description and/or title of your talk. Please note that this is the punk side of typographic conferences, an evening in a pub with some guys talking about type and typography back in the front. Nevertheless, it is fun!

Biennial Talks, 22–24 June

By pure coincidence the day after TypeShorts the Biennial Talks start. This three-day conference opens the  <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-l-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-f/> Brno Biennial exhibitions which show graphic design in three gallery houses around the city.

The biennial has nothing to do with us, but it is a great event and exhibitions worth attending. You can  <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-l-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-z/> register here.

 <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-fb-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-y/> Facebook Like Button <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-tw-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-j/> Tweet Button
Forward <http://typetalks.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-dtjiulyud-D0E4FB89-hlxljy-l-t>  this email

Dear Pavel Stříž, you are receiving this email because you registered for a TypeTalks event or signed up to a TypeTalks newsletter.
Having trouble reading this email? View it on <http://typetalks.cmail5.com/t/r-e-hlxljy-dtjiulyud-h/>  your browser.

Copyright © 2012 TypeTalks, All rights reserved.

  <https://cmail5.com/t/r-o-hlxljy-dtjiulyud/o.gif>