Lido -- podpora v babelizovanem LaTeXu?

Matej Cepl ceplma00 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 23:48:19 CET 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 10:28:40AM -0400, Matej Cepl wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 11:03:10AM +0200, Hana Skoumalova wrote:
> > Na ty hlášky o chybějících písmenech bych vám poradila
> > \usepackage[T1]{fontenc},
> > ale \clqq je zřejmě nějaká specialita toho českého balíčku.
>
> Děkuji za všechny hezké odpovědi. Pracuji na tom s Petrem Olšákem, až
> budu mít nějaké výsledky, tak dám vědět do listu.

Přiložené soubory se zdají být funkční.

Matěj Cepl

Matej Cepl, ceplma00 at yahoo.com

...every Man has a Property in his own Person. This no Body has
any Right to but himself. The Labour of his Body, and the Work
of his Hands, we may say, are properly his. .... The great and
chief end therefore, of Mens uniting into Commonwealths, and
putting themselves under Government, is the Preservation of their
Property.
	-- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"