Heard enough about better lives? Get one today by qualifying for 28083

htnpehrwel at Email.cz htnpehrwel at Email.cz
Thu Feb 8 18:15:56 CET 2001

Are you Dreaming about a better life?

Mortgage Services for Real People

* Borrow money even if you are in chapter 13 bankruptcy
or save your home if you are facing foreclosure.
* Pay off tax liens, judgments, or collection accounts.
* Lower your monthly payments.
* Consolidate your debts.
* Make Home Improvements; add a room, pool, or spa.

Get a FREE quote by visit http://www.updatesavings.com today!

Everyone has a dream they want to come true. What is yours? Some dreams
are as simple as building a new deck around your pool, taking your family
on a much needed vacation, or perhaps you want to purchase a new home
in a better area, or refinance your existing loan.
Whatever your needs, we can help. Not sure? Get a quote from us for FREE!

See what your rates could be by visiting http://www.updatesavings.com

If you you received this in error, we apologize.
Please send an e-mail remove at updatesavings.com to be removed.