tetex 1.0.7 a cestina

Libor Chocholaty chocholaty at gncz.cz
Fri Apr 27 11:25:43 CEST 2001

> >  ! Package babel Error: You have used an old interface to call babel
> >  (babel)                You may expect compatibility problems wit
> >  other packages
> >  .
> >
> ... protoze v babelu se pouziva \usepackage[czech]{babel}

Fajn,a le co delat ted?

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/babel/babel.sty
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/babel/czech.ldf (/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/babel/babel.def)
Package babel Warning: No hyphenation patterns were loaded for (babel)
               the language `Czech' (babel)
               I will use the patterns loaded for \language=0 instead.

Libor