sazeni ve formatu a5

Miroslav Fikar fikar at cvt.stuba.sk
Wed Apr 11 10:54:12 CEST 2001

Dobry den,
mam nasledovny navod stiahnuty z internetu, ale neskusal som ho. Mozno
by Vam to mohlo pomoct. Zakladom su psutils:
Subject: Re: making A5 booklet, double sided
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 07:41:03 +0000 (UTC)
From: Tim Piessens <piessens at tintoretto.esat.kuleuven.ac.be>
Newsgroups: comp.text.tex

milan at fast.fujitsu.com.au wrote:

> Hello All!

> I've seen some discussions around here about the above topic, but with
> few details. I have fpTeX-0.3 installed on NT. It comes with 2up
> package, version 1.2, dated 93/01/28.

> First, I tried ps utils, with the command line:

> psbook my.ps | psnup -2 | pstops "2:0,1U(21cm,29.7cm)" > mynew.ps

> It did work, but what I did not like is that it rescaled all the fonts
> so that the output looked rather small and hardly legible.

I just made such a booklet using the following commands. :

In the preamble I put
\usepackage[a5paper,dvips]{geometry}

To typeset the doc on an a5 paper

psresize -Pa5 -pa4 my.ps | psbook | psnup -2 > mynew.ps

It worked for me. You first scale the doc up with psresize and scale it
down when putting 2 pages together.
I once experienced problems with the margins but putting -Pa4 as an
option with psnup solved that.

--
Dr.Ing. Miroslav Fikar
Associate Professor, Department of Process Control