velkost pisma vo verbatim

Petr Sojka sojka at informatics.muni.cz
Wed Nov 15 14:53:49 CET 2000

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 10:37:13PM +0100, Hans Ginzel wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 02:07:31PM +0100, Zdenek Wagner - Ustav chemickych procesu AV wrote:
>
> > Navic nejsou k dispozici prislusne fonty. Bud se musi sahnout do MF
> > zdrojaku nebo pouzit Sauterova extrapolace nebo PS fonty.
>
>    Nepodarilo se mi najit dokumentaci k Suterove extrapolaci. Vite
> o objasnujicim textu, jak jsou tyto fonty udelany?

Z http://ftp.cstug.cz/pub/tex/CTAN/fonts/cm/sauter/doc/readme.2_0:

John Sauter has prepared a bunch of ``alternate parameter files'' that
make it possible to generate the Computer Modern fonts at any point
size. I've looked at some of the fonts, and I think they're pretty good.
(Better than the magnified versions!)

The basic idea is to interpolate a parameter file, say cmr31.mf, instead
of making it by hand a la DEK. The c-* and b-* files in this directory
compute all the parameter values; doing `make-mf cmr 31' will generate
cmr31.mf (in the mf subdirectory). `make-mf cmr 31 37' will generate
cmr31.mf and cmr37.mf.

Vice viz http://www.cstug.cz/cgi-bin/ctan?sauter, clanek
vysel i v tugboatu:

\bibitem[Sau86]{Sauter:TB7-3-151}
John Sauter.
\newblock {{Building Computer Modern Fonts}}.
\newblock {\em TUGboat}, 7\penalty0 (3):\penalty0 151--152, October 1986.

S pozdravem
Petr Sojka, [CS]TUG