Chyba v FD souborech

Zdenek Wagner wagner at beba.cesnet.cz
Mon Feb 2 14:19:48 CET 1998

Vazeni LaTeXiste,

na zaklade reklamace jsem odhalil chybu v souborech ?L2p*.fd pro
zavedeni standardnich PS fontu v kodovanich IL2 a XL2. Tyto fonty
jsem distribuoval v baliku cspsfont 1.0d a jsou standardni soucasti
CSTeXu. Chyba se projevuje nesrozumitelnym hlasenim typu:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
! Undefined control sequence.
sub at sfcnt ... fi edef f at size {f at user@size
                                          }get at external@font do at subst...
l.4 \itshape{\sffamily
                       aaa}
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

! Undefined control sequence.
f at shape ->@nil
               try at load@fontshape endgroup let f at user@size f at size exp...
l.4 \itshape{\sffamily
                       aaa}
The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

! Missing endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   protect
l.4 \itshape{\sffamily
                       aaa}
The control sequence marked <to be read again> should
not appear between \csname and \endcsname.

! Use of set at size@funct at args@ doesn't match its definition.
IfFileExists ...undefined def reserved at a {
                                          #3}else def reserved at a {@if...
l.4 \itshape{\sffamily
                       aaa}
If you say, e.g., `\def\a1{...}', then you must always
put `1' after `\a', since control sequence names are
made up of letters only. The macro here has not been
followed by the required stuff, so I'm ignoring it.

! Use of set at size@funct at args@ doesn't match its definition.
try at load@fontshape ...ing f at family .fd}fi

l.4 \itshape{\sffamily
                       aaa}
If you say, e.g., `\def\a1{...}', then you must always
put `1' after `\a', since control sequence names are
made up of letters only. The macro here has not been
followed by the required stuff, so I'm ignoring it.

! No declaration for shape IL2/m/sl.
f at shape ...pace shapespace mandatory at arg }
                                          error at fontshape else @font at ...
l.4 \itshape{\sffamily
                       aaa}
This error message was generated by an \errmessage
command, so I can't give any explicit help.
Pretend that you're Hercule Poirot: Examine all clues,
and deduce the truth by order and method.

! LaTeX Error: Font IL2/phv/m/it/10 not found.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.4 \itshape{\sffamily
                       aaa}
Your command was ignored.
Type  I <command> <return>  to replace it with another command,
or  <return>  to continue without it.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Pokud se Vam deje totez, pouzijte FIX (neni jeste stoprocentne
overen), ktery je dostupny na

ftp://ftp.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/cstex/csfntfix.cz

Pokud nemate zadne problemy, muzete pockat na oficialni distribuci
cspsfont 1.0e, ktera bude uvolnena v brzke dobe. Muzete ovsem pomoci
tim, ze tento docasny fix otestujete a sdelite mi vysledky.

Zdenek Wagner

E. Hala Laboratory of Thermodynamics,
Institute of Chemical Process Fundamentals
of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
e-mail:wagner at mbox.cesnet.cz  or  wagner at icpf.cas.cz

Local editor of the Bulletin of the Czech and Slovak TeX Users Group,
member of the CSTUG board
e-mail:Zdenek.Wagner at cstug.cz  or  bulletin at cstug.cz  or  zpravodaj at cstug.cz

see also http://www.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/
         http://www.cstug.cz/