LaTeX2e June 95 release available

Rainer Schoepf schoepf at uni-mainz.de
Mon Jun 26 16:11:44 CEST 1995

I've just put the June 95 release of LaTeX2e on the server

ftp.dante.de

in directories

macros/latex/base
macros/latex/unpacked
macros/latex/packages/tools
macros/latex/packages/mfnfss
macros/latex/packages/graphics

from where it will propagate to the other CTAN hosts in due course.

The LaTeX2e apologizes for the three week delay. We thought it better
to release a fully documented and tested release than a timely one.

For the LaTeX team

--
   Rainer Schoepf
   Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          A point of view can be a dangerous